You have no items in your shopping cart.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream has soothing and healing properties. The key ingredients in Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream are:
Sudocrem is your simple, effective ally. It is a gentle, effective treatment for the symptoms of nappy rash and other types of skin complaints and can be used to heal, soothe and protect. So you can feel confident that you’ve made the smart choice for you and your family.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is a licenced medicine that can be used to treat existing nappy rash. If your baby develops the symptoms of nappy rash then apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to the affected area at every nappy change to soothe and heal your baby’s skin.
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream can be used to treat a number of skin conditions including:
Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream is gentle, so it won’t sting on application. It can reduce the risk of infection and contains a mild local anaesthetic to soothe pain. It also helps a wound to heal and forms a protective barrier over the vulnerable area. In other words, it’s a very useful little tub to keep around the house!
Apply Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream to help treat and heal existing nappy rash and soothe your baby’s skin.
1. Ensure your baby’s bottom is clean and dry
2. With clean and dry hands, place a small amount of Sudocrem on the tip of your finger.
3. Gently massage the cream into the skin using light, circular movements. Try to avoid rubbing, especially if the skin looks sore
4. Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin.
Repeat these steps until the rash has cleared.
Other Uses - Minor Sunburns, Cuts or Grazes
1. Ensuring your hands are clean and dry, place a small amount of Sudocrem Antiseptic Healing Cream on the tip of your finger
2. Gently massage the cream into the affected area using light, circular movements
3. Try to create a thin, translucent film on the skin.
Purchases and delivery orders for Singapore only. Free courier delivery for orders above $80.
Delivery timing are Mondays to Friday: 9am - 6pm, Saturdays: 9am - 12pm, excluding public holidays
A confirmation email will be sent to you once your order is ready for collection.
Self collect at our office, 10 Raeburn Park, Block C #01-33, Singapore 088702