Make It A Habit!
Check Your Blood Pressure Every Day With This Convenient Blood Pressure Monitor. Keeping track of your blood pressure is one of the best ways to manage your health. To help you make blood pressure monitoring an everyday habit, we designed the ES-W100 with a desk clock function alongside a compact upper arm type digital blood pressure monitor that is extremely easy to use.
- Product Name: TERUMO Digital Blood Pressure Monitor ES-W100
- Model: ES-W100
Dimensions Main unit: Approx. 145(W) x 68.5(D) x 95(H) mm
- Cuff: Approx. 152(W) x 504(L) mm (excluding the tube)
- Intended arm size: Approx. 22 to 32 cm
- Weight Main unit: Approx. 260 grams (excluding batteries) Cuff: Approx. 124 grams
- Pressure display range: 5 to 299 mmHg in 1 mmHg increment.
- Measurement range pressure: Pulse: 40 to 160 pulses/min.
Measurement accuracy: Pressure: ±3 mmHg. Pulse: ±5%. Measurement error according to clinical performance testing with respect to auscultation.
- Average error: ±5 mmHg
- Standard deviation: 8 mmHg
- Measurement method: Oscillometric method
- Power source: DC 6 V (with four AA batteries) AC 100 - 240 V (with optional AC adapter)
- Power consumption: 4 W (with four AA batteries) 10 VA (with optional AC adapter)
Number of measurements: About 300 consecutive measurements with four new AA alkaline batteries (with an inflation pressure of 180 mmHg, ambient temperature of 25°C and arm girth of 27 cm)
- Operating conditions: Temperature : 10°C to 40°C Relative humidity : 30% to 85% (without condensation)
- Storage conditions: Temperature : -20°C to +60°C Relative humidity : 10% to 95% (without condensation)
- Electrical safety rating: Classification: Internally powered equipment and class II equipment. Type BF.
Enclosed accessories: AA alkaline batteries x 4, Instruction Manual/Warranty Card.* The enclosed batteries are intended for monitor use only and may have a shortened life span.
- Consult your doctor/physician
Country of Origin: Tokyo, Japan