NISSEI BlOOD PRESSURE MONITOR DSK -1011
This blood pressure monitor was proven to have superior performance in independent testing by the European Society of Hypertension, a prestigious international organization, using the ESP-IP 2010, their most rigid protocol.
- Model: DSK-1031
- Operating principle: Oscillometric method
- Indicator: 15 digits liquid crystal display
- Pressure indicating range : 0 to 300 mmHg (cuff pressure)
- Measuring range : 50 to 250 mmHg (systolic), 40 to 180 mmHg (diastolic),40 to 160 bpm (pulse rate)
- Accuracy* : ±3 mmHg (cuff pressure), ±5% of reading (pulse rate)
- Inflation: Automatic inflation (FUZZY)
- Deflation : Automatic (electric control valve)
- Exhaust: Automatic exhaust valve
- Power supply: Four 1.5 volt LR6 (AA alkaline) batteries or AC adaptor
- ADP-W5 series
- Electric rating : DC6V/4W, with four LR6 batteries Adaptor; AC100-240V, 50-60Hz, 0.12A,
- Unit: DC6V, 500mA, with designated AC adaptor
- Memory: 2 banks, each store 60 readings
- Operating condition : +10˚C to +40˚C, 15% to 85% RH (noncondensing)
- Transportation/storage condition : -20˚C to +60˚C, 10% to 95% RH (noncondensing)
- Cuff: Model; DSC-EP10, Coverage arm circumference; 22 to 42 cm, applied part; BF
- Main unit: Weight; Approx. 250 g (without batteries)
- Size: Approx. 115 x 115 x 65.9 mm (W x D x H)
- Protection class IP: IP 20: Protected against solid foreign particles with a diameter of more than 12.5 mm, no protection against water.
- Protection against electric shock: Internally powered equipment/Class II equipment, Type BF applied part
DIRECTION OF USE
- Wraps gently around the arm for safe readings
- The preformed cuff is adjustable for arms between 22 and 42 centimeters. With its built-in "Reliability symbol” that allows the status of the cuff wrapped around the arm and the state of rest to be checked and displayed during measurements, the DSK-1031 is a model that offers healthcare management that’s a step ahead.
- A large screen in a compact body.
- Equipped with a large LCD screen to confirm pulse rate, pulse pressure, and blood pressure level at a single glance as well as display the blood pressure values. In addition, the indications of measurement status symbols for "body motion" and "irregular pulse rhythm" on the same display help users to acknowledge the possible influence on the measurement result.
Consult your doctor/physician
Country of Origin: Tokyo, Japan