What is Celan®?
- Celan® is a medical grade honey based skin care ointment which contains active herbal ingredients with proven biological activity.
- It can be used to relieve irritated skin and has anti itching, anti Inflammatory and pain relieving properties.
- It can be used for superficial skin problems such as eczema,
redness, itches or desquamation (flaky skin).
- Celan® is a multifunctional cream applicable to all types of skin.
- It can be used on facial skin, avoiding contact with the eyes
- The medical grade honey has strong antioxidant properties. In combination with botanical extracts it offers relief to irritated skin.
- The airless dispenser is easy and hygienic. It allows for appropriate measurement avoiding contamination.
What does Celan® contain?
100% Natural ingredients
- Medical grade dark buckwheat honey: it has anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidant and anti-viral properties
- Propionylacetovanillonum: A non-steroid anti-inflammatory plant component. Adapted to penetrate the skin.
- Clove bud oil: A natural analgesic (pain killing effect) and antiseptic due to its main ingredient eugenol.
- Balloon-vine extract: It has anti-inflammatory and anti-itching properties and is indicated to alleviate skin problems such as eczema, redness and flaky skin.
- Paeonolum: an active component derived from the root bark of Paeonia suffruticosa. It is a pain-reducing component, known to slow blood platelet aggregation, has anti-inflammatory properties and reduces lipid peroxidation.
How to apply Celan®?
Carefully cleanse the area with water or a mild lotion and dry gently. Apply a thin layer of Celan® avoiding rubbing. Itchy patches or wound edges should be treated several times daily or at least at every dressing change.
Do not use on open wounds or burns. Store at room temperature (15-25°C). Does not contain parabens, perfumes, or colouring agents. Avoid contact with the eyes.