Schulke Mikrozid AF Jumbo Wipes 200S (Expiry 01 Sep 2023)
- Ratings average No Ratings found yet
- Joined 9 months ago
- Products 0
• blend of two alcohols for a very high performance against viruses within one minute contact time (EN14476)
• cleaning and disinfection, two complete actions in one product
• added surfactants for boosted cleaning performance
• effective against bacteria (inc. TB), yeast and viruses, including enveloped viruses
• quick drying and residue free
• effective against bacteria within one minute contact time (EN16615 4-field-test)
• standard: 150 wipes (14.5 x 18 cm) per tub/refill pack
• jumbo: 200 wipes (20 x 27 cm) per tub/refill pack
• ready to use
Fields of Application
Alcohol-based rapid disinfection of non-invasive medical devices / surfaces in all areas with an increased risk of infection and where short contact times are required, e.g.:
• Patient treatment units and nearby surfaces
• Operating tables and nearby work surfaces
• Surfaces of medical equipment
The area a wipe will cover depends on the room temperature and type of surface to be disinfected. More information available on request.
Instructions for use
Wipe surfaces thoroughly with the impregnated wipe, ensure complete wetting and allow to take effect. Make sure that all visible soiling is removed before disinfection and the lid is tightly closed after use. If necessary, use several wipes for large areas.
Do not treat surfaces that are sensitive to alcohol, e.g. acrylic glass. Not for final disinfection of semi-critical and critical medical devices.
First disinfect hands and wear new protective gloves. During the refilling process, please ensure that the gloves are not contaminated by other activities. On every refill, subject the lid to disinfectant cleaning with an alcohol based surface disinfectant.
One standard refill tub contains 150 ready to use wipes and one jumbo refill tub contains 200 ready to use wipes
100 g solution contains the following active substances:
0.25 g Ethanol (94 %), 0.35 g 1 Propanol
Density: ca. 0.89 g/cm3 / 20 °C / of the active solution
Form: Aqueous, alcohol containing solution on non-woven
Viscosity, dynamic: No data available
Flash point: 27 °C / Method : DIN 51755 Part 1 / of the active solution
pH: Not applicable
Expiry Date: 01 Sep 2023