Have any questions in mind? Please feel free to contact us at: Hotline: +65 6566 1188
DCH Auriga Singapore (“DCH”)
Updated as at 27 Jul 2020
1. Overview and Scope
Your personal data privacy is important to us and DCH Auriga Singapore (“DCH”) is highly committed in respecting and managing your Personal Data collected in line with this Policy.
2. When and what kind of Personal Data do we collect?
DCH may collect, use and disclose the following data about you:
- When you provide Personal Data by filling in online or hardcopy forms when applying for DCH’s products and services or feedback (i.e. surveys), asking queries, requests, performing redemptions of points or e-vouchers and other submissions;
- If and when you contact DCH (i.e. telephone calls, online chat programmes, website, mobile apps, emails, face to face meetings), we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- Details of your visits to DCH’s website and/or webstore, including, but not limited to, cookies, location data and other communication data, that you access;
- When you fill up online and hardcopy job or internship application form to apply for a job or internship at DCH;
- If you enter into any contract with DCH or purchase any products/services from DCH;
- If you make contact with any of our authorized representatives, agents and partners, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- If you participate in any exhibition, event or campaign or symposium organised by DCH or where DCH is a participant;
- If and when you respond to any of DCH’s marketing promotions, newsletters and other materials;
DCH may collect the following kinds of Personal Data through the different channels mentioned above:
- Full name;
- Business and/or residential addresses;
- Business and/or personal email addresses;
- Mobile and business telephone numbers;
- Photos and videos (including CCTV), if applicable;
- NRIC/WP/FIN/Passport numbers and copies, if necessary; and
- Bank account details; and
- Debit or credit card numbers;
Additionally, if you are applying for employment with DCH, DCH will collect the following:
- Marital Status;
- Date of Birth;
- Educational history and qualifications;
- Next of Kin, family and emergency contact details and information;
- Medical and insurance information, if necessary;
- Employment history and professional qualifications, including testimonials and information disclosed about references, if necessary;
- Medical, legal and financial history;
- Curricula Vitae, if any;
- Poisons License number (for pharmacists);
- Driving and Forklift license numbers (if needed)
3.What purposes does DCH Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?
DCH may use the information we collect from you for any of the following purposes:
- To perform or carry out DCH’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To enable DCH’s officers and employees, related companies and entities, affiliates, service providers, vendors, advisors, subcontractors and third-party agents, including inter alia, banks, credit card companies, payment vendors, logistics and courier services, to fulfil obligations/services as stipulated in your contract with DCH;
- To handle products and services requests and enquiries from customers and tenants, including complaints handling;
- To administrate promotions, competitions and lucky draws for DCH on or on behalf of its principals and partners;
- For payment administration purposes, including to process and manage accounting billing, payment, or credit and debit transactions;
- To administer and update your records in our databases; monitoring and maintaining a copy of your record of previous transactions;
- To facilitate the delivery, maintenance and enhancement of DCH’s products and services for customers;
- To plan, monitor, and enhance the provision of new products, services, projects, and planning of events and symposiums for DCH itself or on behalf of DCH’s principals;
- To improve DCH’s customer service through your feedback;
- For administration of customer aftersales, customer service and warranty purposes;
- For knowledge transfer and professional training purposes, including Application of CME points for doctors;
- To facilitate data analysis and business planning purposes;
- To process your enquiries and any and all other ancillary administrative purposes;
- For communications, sales and marketing efforts and publicity purposes;
- For vendor management and communications purposes;
- For government, compliance, audit and other regulatory purposes, whether in Singapore or abroad (including, inter alia, HSA, SMC);
- For recruitment and evaluation purposes if you apply for a job with DCH, i.e. to determine job suitability;
- To apply for employee work visas at the Ministry of Manpower;
- For security, identity verification and safety surveillance and monitoring purposes, including, inter alia, in emergency situations;
- For internal approval and reporting and/or accounting purposes; and
- Purposes incidental to each or all of the above.
We may also contact you by any means of communication for which you have given us contact details, including but not limited to via email, telephone numbers, face to face meetings, DCH’s website, mobile apps, online chat programmes and post, for the purpose of getting your feedback or for providing you with information which we believe could be of interest to you or your organisation.
By your submission of your Personal Data to us, you consent to the onward disclosure of your Personal Data to these agents or service providers (as set out in no.3 of “What purposes does DCH collect, use and disclose personal data?”) and the processing of your Personal data by these agents or service providers.
We only collect, process, use or disclose such Personal Data, in accordance with this policy. If you are acting as an intermediary, or otherwise on behalf of a third party, or supply us with information regarding a third party, you undertake that you are an authorised representative or agent of such third party and that you have obtained consent from such third party to our collection, processing, use and disclosure of their Personal Data. Because we are collecting the third party’s data from you, you undertake to make the third party aware of all matters listed in this policy by referring them to our agencies’ website.
4.Consent for the collection and use of your Personal Data and Accuracy of Personal Data collected
In this regard, please note that it is on your part to ensure that all personal data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct at the time of submission. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
Please note that if you do not consent to any of the above business purposes, DCH may also be unable to meet the purposes for which the information was collected.
5.Does DCH disclose or transfer Personal Data to third parties?
DCH may disclose your Personal Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap. 50).
On occasion, DCH may use third party agents and service providers to assist us in the use of your Personal Data as outlined under “What purposes does DCH Collect, Use and Disclose Personal Data?” You consent to such use of your Personal Data by continuing to browse on DCH’s website or continuing to engage with DCH.
DCH will not transfer Personal Data within or outside Singapore unless it is ensured that the Personal Data will be accorded a level of protection which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA.
6.For how long does DCH retain your Personal Data?
DCH will cease to retain Personal Data, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that the purpose for collection of such personal data is no longer being served by such retention, and such retention is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
When you visit any of DCH’s websites, DCH may collect or analyse anonymized information from which individual information will not be identified. The information collected may include the number of users and the amount of time they stay on our website, which countries they are from, and what mode of device they are currently using to view our website, as well as domain information that helps us to learn our client’s profile, the frequency of viewing. We use this information to improve our website’s content and navigation.
Note that our cookies do not have an expiration date and do not collect personally identifiable information.
8.How does DCH protect your Personal Data?
The Personal Data that we hold about you is stored on on-site servers hosted at DCH’s office located in Singapore and at DCH’s headquarters’ offices and other third party service providers and vendors located in Hong Kong. DCH implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your submitted information. All electronic storage and transmission of personal data is secured and stored on managed servers with controlled access and appropriate security technologies.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that all personal data will be so protected, DCH cannot be responsible for any unauthorised use or misuse of such information and from risks which are inherent in all internet communications.
Your Personal Data will only be disclosed for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested and shall not be sold or disclosed to any other company for any other reason whatsoever without your consent.
9.Links to third party websites from DCH’s website
10.Access and Correction and Withdrawal of Consent of Personal Data
Please contact us via email@example.com should you wish to have access to or seek to update, correct or withdraw the consent to collect and use your Personal Data. Your email should identify yourself and state which Personal Data and information about its use and/or disclosure is requested.
We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
DCH reserves the right to change this Policy with or without notice from time to time.
1.1 The terms & conditions (refer to as “Terms of Sale”) will apply to any purchase you make from DCH Auriga Singapore or Aurigamart Platform (individually and collectively refer to “DCH Auriga Singapore”, “Aurigamart”, “we”, “us” or “our”, refer to as “Aurigamart”).
1.2 The Terms of Sale forms part of the Terms of Service and Aurigamart Policies. Please read the Terms of Sales, Terms of Service and the Aurigamart Policies to understand your rights and obligations. Any terms that are used in the Terms of Sale that are not defined herewith will have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service and/or the applicable Aurigamart Policies.
1.3 All terms and conditions described in these Terms of Sale are subject to change at Aurigamart’s discretion pursuant to the Terms of Service and the Terms of Sale.
2.1 By purchasing any Aurigamart Product, you warrant to us that:
2.1.1 You are purchasing such Aurigamart Product for your personal consumption only;
2.1.2 You are at least eighteen (18) years old; and
2.2.3 You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
- PLACING AN ORDER
3.1 When you place an order to make any purchase on Aurigamart Platform, your order is deemed as an offer to purchase products from us. Aurigamart have absolute discretion to reject your order without any reason. Your order is accepted when Aurigamart inform you that Aurigamart have accepted your order. Each order accepted by us shall constitute a separate contract.
3.2 Aurigamart Products purchased online may be out of stock even after order confirmation. If Aurigamart are unable to fulfill your order, Aurigamart will contact you to offer an alternative Aurigamart Product or a refund.
3.3 No cancellation of order is allowed by you once Aurigamart accept your order.
3.4 Aurigamart reserve the right to cancel any order and refund you the price of any Aurigamart Product/s for which you have paid without interest (in lieu of delivery or supply of such product/s). This applies even after Aurigamart have confirmed your order and payment has been received by us.
4.1 The price of Aurigamart Product is as displayed on the Platform (“Store”), except in case of error.
4.2 If Aurigamart discover an error in the price of a Aurigamart Product you have ordered, Aurigamart will inform you as soon as possible. You will have an option to either proceed with your order at the corrected price or to cancel your order. If Aurigamart are unable to contact you, we have the right to cancel your order and to refund you accordingly if payment has been received by us, if necessary.
4.3 All prices are in Singapore dollars, inclusive of Goods and Services Tax.
5.1 Aurigamart would do our best to provide accurate information for all Aurigamart Products on the Store. However, all data or information on our Store are offered or provided on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Aurigamart do not warrant that the description, images, prices, availability, and any other information of the Products stated on our Store are accurate and complete. Aurigamart are not liable in any way for inaccuracy and incompleteness in relation to the description, images, prices and availability of Aurigamart Products or any data or information on our Store.
- RISK AND TITLE
6.1 Any risk of damage to, or loss of, the Aurigamart Products shall pass to you upon the delivery.
6.2 Notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Aurigamart Products or any other provision of these Terms of Sale, title to the Aurigamart Products shall (i) remain with Aurigamart until Aurigamart have received full payment by you, and (ii) be subject to any retention of title rights granted by Aurigamart to any supplier of Aurigamart Products.
- RETURN AND EXCHANGE
7.1 Any refund or return shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
8.1 Aurigamart will not be liable for any representation, warranty, condition and term (whether expressed or implied by statute, common law or otherwise) to the fullest extent permitted by law, including that the quality of Aurigamart Products, will meet your needs or expectations after any form of misuse, abuse, normal Aurigamartar and tear, product mishandling, misguided usage and/or deviation from printed instructions. Aurigamart will not be liable for damages which are not reasonably foreseeable arising out of or in connection with your order on Aurigamart Store.
8.2 Should the manufacturer or distributor of Aurigamart Products have issued warranty in respect of such Aurigamart Products, you hereby agree to refer solely to such manufacturer or distributor for any claims related to such warranties, and to indemnify, defend and hold Aurigamrt, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless against such claims.
8.3 Except to the extent required by any applicable law, Aurigamart will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of or reliance on any content or information displayed on Aurigamart Store.
8.4 Aurigamart will not be liable to you or any party for any damages, losses, expenses or costs whatsoever (including without limitation, any death, injury, or consequential damages, or economic loss or opportunity loss) arising out of or in connection with your order and/or purchase of Aurigamart Products, or reliance on any information, materials or online services provided at our Store, regardless of the form of action and even if Aurigamart had been advised as to the possibility of such damages. This exclusion clause shall take effect to the fullest extent permitted by law.
8.5 Aurigamart shall in no event be liable for any death, injury, direct, indirect, special, exemplary, incidental, consequential, or other indirect damages or costs of any kind suffered or incurred by you under any circumstance/s.
8.6 In any event, and notwithstanding anything contained in these terms & conditions, our maximum aggregate liability in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of the statutory duty) or otherwise arising out of or in connection with your order and/or purchase of Aurigamart Products shall be limited to the price of the Aurigamart Products ordered and/or purchased from our Store.
8.7 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in the Terms of Sale (a) excludes, restricts or modifies any condition, warranty, right or liability implied into these terms and conditions (including any condition, warranty, right or liability imposed by the Unfair Contracts Terms Act (Cap. 396)) where to do so is illegal or would render any provision hereof void; or (b) shall limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
9.1 All content included in or made available through our Store, including but not limited to information, communications, software, graphics, images, videos and sounds (the “Materials”), including all copyright and any other proprietary rights, are property of Aurigamart, its content providers and/or third party licensors. All rights are reserved.
9.2 The Materials may not be reproduced, modified, transferred, distributed, republished, downloaded, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including but not limited to electronic, mechanical photocopying or recording without prior written consent by Aurigamart. You are not, without prior written consent by Aurigamart, permitted to use any Materials in any form, including as a hyperlink, whether directly or indirectly, on any other server or website. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree that the Materials contained within or available through Aurigamart Store may not be used for commercial purposes or distributed commercially.
9.3 The trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (“Trade Marks”) used or appearing on Aurigamart Store are property of Aurigamart, its affiliates or third party licensors. You are not permitted, without our prior written consent, use any Trade Marks in any form, including as a hyperlink to Aurigamart Store or any other website.
10.1 Aurigamrt Store may at times, include links to other websites. These links however, do not imply that Aurigamart endorse these websites. Aurigamart are not responsibile for the content of these websites. Aurigamart do not make any representation or warranty that these websites do not infringe intellectual property rights of any person. Aurigamart are not authorizing the reproduction of material found on these websites.
- DATA PROTECTION
11.1 Any personal data you transmit to us will be collected, used and/or disclosed in accordance with our Privacy Policies.
12.1 You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold Aurigamart, and our officers, directors, employees, agents and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any (i) breach of the Terms of Sale, (ii) any liabilities arising out of the use of Aurigamart Store, and (iii) any violation of any law or the rights of a third party, including intellectual property infringement pertaining to any content that you post or transmit on or via Aurigamart Store, either directly by you or indirectly by any other person using your account and/or your personal information.
- OTHER TERMS
13.1 Any delay or failure to insist upon strict performance of any provision hereof shall not be deemed a waiver of Aurigamart’s rights and remedies. The invalidity of any provision of the terms & conditions shall not adversely affect the validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions.
13.2 The Terms of Sale supersedes all prior representations, understandings and agreements (if any) between you and Aurigamart.
13.3 Any term or condition, or part thereof, that is declared or adjudged to be illegal, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable under any applicable law in any jurisdiction shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability without invalidating, vitiating or rendering unenforceable, the remaining terms or conditions of the Terms of Sale, and any such illegality, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability in any jurisdiction shall not invalidate, vitiate or render unenforceable any such condition in any other jurisdiction.
13.4 Aurigamart shall not be liable to you for loss or damage resulting from delay or failure to perform our obligations under theTerms of Sale, either in whole or in part, when the same is due to causes beyond our reasonable control, including but not limited to civil war, insurrections, strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, earthquakes, serious accidents or any acts of God, government regulations, epidemics, quarantine or labour trouble resulting in cessation, slowdown or interruption of work. In the event of the same, our obligations herein shall be extended for the periods of such circumstances only so far as they affect the performance of our obligations under the Terms of Sale.
13.5 The Terms of Sale, any right, obligation and license granted therein may be assigned or transferred by Aurigamart to you without restriction, but may not be assigned or transferred by you.
13.6 Clauses 2, 3, 5, 8 , 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 in the Terms of Sale shall survive expiration or termination of theTerms of Service.
13.7 Any person who is not a party to any agreement governed by these terms and conditions has no right to enforce any of the terms of such agreement.
13.8 The Terms of Sale shall be governed by and construed under the Laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Singapore in relation to and/or in connection with the Terms of Sale.
Updated: 1 June, 2021
1.1 Aurigamart International Marketplace Program (“Program”) is a service provided by Aurigamart to all international sellers (“International Sellers”) who are not registered as a business in their country of origin.
1.2 Through the Program, International Sellers may have their products made available for sale on Aurigamart website, https://Aurigamart.com, its mobile app, or any other internet domain that is a property of Aurigamart or its affiliates (hereinafter collectively referred to as “Singapore Site”).
1.3 As International Seller(s), you will be deemed to have consented to all the terms and conditions of the Aurigamart International Marketplace Terms of Service and other Aurigamart Polices, of which the Aurigamart International Marketplace Terms of Service forms a part. Any term(s) that is(are) used in the Aurigamart International Marketplace Terms of Service that is(are) not defined herewith, will have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service and(or) the applicable Aurigamart Policies.
1.4 Aurigamart reserves the right to vary, modify, limit, restrict, revoke, suspend, terminate or make any change(s) to any part of this Program at any time or upon notice as required by local laws, without the need to provide you with any prior notice and at its sole and absolute discretion.
1.5 In the event of any discrepancies between the terms in the Aurigamart Policies and this Aurigamart International Marketplace Terms of Service, this Aurigamart International Marketplace Terms of Service shall continue to apply.
- SALE OF PRODUCTS ON SINGAPORE SITE
2.1 Upon the sale of an Product under this Program on the Singapore Site:
2.1.1 The International Seller agrees to sell the Product to Aurigamart at its sole cost and to arrange to have the purchased Product delivered to an address notified by Aurigamart.
2.1.3 International Seller shall provide the name of the delivery company, tracking number, and any other relevant information requested by Aurigamart relating to the order.
2.1.4 Aurigamart shall re-sell the item to the buyer and collect the Singapore Listing Price from the buyer in Singapore dollars.
2.1.5 Aurigamart shall remit the sale proceeds to the International Seller less any applicable fees, charges, commissions and other deductions.
2.2 The order shall be subject to reasonable inspection by Aurigamart. Aurigamart reserves the right to reject any product(s) that is(are) defective, not in accordance with the requirements under the order; are reasonably believed to be counterfeit or otherwise breach the Terms of Service or Aurigamart Policies.
- OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
3.1 Nothing in this Aurigamart International Marketplace Terms of Service shall release the International Seller from any of its obligations, liabilities, representation or warranties to a buyer pursuant to the Terms of Service, Aurigamart Policies or by operation of law in relation to its products.
3.2 Any fee applicable to International Seller as provided in the Terms of Service and the Aurigamart Policies, shall continue to apply.
3.3 International Seller agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Aurigamart, and its shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, employees, agents, or any other partners, (collectively, the “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, actions, proceedings, and suits and all related liabilities, damages, settlements penalties, fines, costs and any miscellaneous related expenses incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of or relating to the following:
3.3.1 Any transaction made on the Singapore Site, or any dispute in relation to such transaction, including the Aurigamart Guarantee and any content uploaded by you.
3.3.3 Your violation, misuse or breach of any term of the Aurigamart International Marketplace Terms of Service or Aurigamart Policies.
3.3.4 Your breach of any law or any rights of a third party.
Updated: 1 June, 2021
- Aurigamart Seller is a feature on Aurigamart where approved sellers (“Aurigamart Seller”) will be able to enjoy the rights and privileges described in the Aurigamart Terms of Service (“Terms of Service”) when selling on Aurigamart Store. If you are an Aurigamart Seller, you will be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions described in the Terms of Service when you sign up to participate as the Aurigamart Seller.
- The Aurigamart Seller Terms of Service forms part of the Terms of Service and the Aurigamart Policies. Please read the Term of Service and Aurigamart Policies to understand your rights and obligations. Any terms that are used in the Aurigamart Seller Terms of Service that are not defined here will have the meanings given to such terms in the Terms of Service and/or the applicable Aurigamart Policies.
- All terms and conditions described in the Aurigamart Seller Terms of Service are subject to change at Aurigamart’s discretion pursuant to the Terms of Service.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- If you are an Aurigamart Seller, a written notification would be sent to you to inform and to confirm your participation as an Aurigamart Seller.
- Aurigamart Seller would receive marketing support from Aurigamart as agreed from time to time, including other Aurigamart online advertising and marketing materials, whenever applicable.
- Aurigamart charges a fee for all items sold on Aurigamart Store as per agreed between Aurigamart Seller and Aurigamart.
- Following the successful completion of a transaction, Aurigamart shall deduct the Aurigamart Seller fee, applicable tax and any other miscellaneous fee (if applicable) from the Buyer’s Purchase Monies, and remit the balance to the Aurigamart Seller in accordance with agreed Terms of Service.
- Aurigamart shall issue receipts or tax invoices for the Aurigamart Seller Transaction Fee and Aurigamart Seller Tax Amount paid by the Aurigamart Seller on request.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the Aurigamart Seller Transaction Fee and Aurigamart Seller Tax Amount under the Aurigamart Seller Terms of Service applies in addition to the Transaction Fee and Tax Amount under the Terms of Service.
Updated: 1 June, 2021
1.1 Aurigamart Rewards Loyalty Program (ARLP) members must fulfil both qualifying criteria of minimum orders and minimum spend (in SGD) during the 1-year qualifying period to earn reward points for the membership.
1.2 Aurigamart reserves the right to determine the issuance of rewards points awarded until the transactions, including payment, are completed. Reward points will be awarded only for completed orders and related spend from selected shops. No reward points will be awarded for returned, refunded, or cancelled orders.
1.3 Reward points awarded during the preceding 12 months shall qualify you for the ARLP membership for the following 12 months of the membership year.
1.4The ARLP membership is non-transferable and shall be for personal use of the Aurigamart user only.
2.1. ARLP members may use the reward points to redeem for rewards (“Rewards”). Rewards must be used within the validity period. No extension of validity period for Rewards upon expiry.
2.2 Rewards can not be used to redeem for cash nor exchangeable or transferred for value for other Rewards.
2.3 Aurigamart retains the right to reject any Reward that has been tampered with or found in any way unacceptable, or suspicious of fraudulent in nature.
2.4 Aurigamart is not responsible for any accidental usage or cancellation of Rewards, and no replacement will be provided under any circumstance.
3. OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
3.1 Aurigamart reserve the right to suspend the calculation and accrual of reward points to rectify any errors in calculation or adjust the calculation as it reasonably deems fit, without a need to provide you with prior notice or reason.
3.2 Fraud, abuse of redemptions or any dishonest activities related to the ARLP by you may result in the forfeiture of all accumulated reward points and termination of your account.
3.3 To the extent as permitted by applicable laws, Aurigamart reserves the right at any time, to vary, modify, amend, revoke, terminate or make any change(s) to the ARLP without the need to provide you with any prior notice to you and at its sole and absolute discretion.
Updated: 1 June, 2021